Return to Help Index
|Shipping and Returns|
|All express orders have a 1PM CST cutoff time. FedEx Express Shipping Services do NOT count Saturday as a Business Day. Orders including loaded ammunition, exploding targets, and aerosols cannot ship Express or Priority and must ship via FedEx Ground.|
Some items are prohibited for sale in many jurisdictions.This includes Ammunition, Firearms, Auto Knives, Magazines, etc. If the items ordered are not legal for sale/possession in your jurisdiction Joe Bob Outfitters reserves the right to cancel or modify your order and withhold a 15% restocking fee from any refunds issued. It is your responsibility to insure the legality of the items you're purchasing before placing your order.
NY: Due to the provisions of the NY SAFE Act orders containing ammunition must ship to a Valid FFL Holder.
Please select a dealer for shipping your order from our dealer locator here: https://www.joeboboutfitters.com/Ordering_a_Firearm_a/240.htm
Federal law prohibits shipment of automatic knives across state lines, with the following exceptions:
1. Shipments to civilian or Armed Forces supply or procurement officers and employees of the Federal Government ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in connection with the activities of the Federal Government.
2. Shipments to an active Armed Forces member or employee acting in the performance of his or her duty.
3. Shipments to supply or procurement officers of the National Guard, the Air National Guard, or militia of a State, Territory or the District of Columbia ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in the connection with the activities of such organization.
4. Shipments to supply or procurement officers or employees of the municipal government of the District of Columbia or the government of an State or Territory, or any county, city or other political subdivision of a State or Territory.
5. Shipments to manufacturers or dealers of automatic knives in connection with any shipment made pursuant of an order from authorized persons as previously defined.
Joe Bob Outfitters will not sell any automatically opening knives as defined by The Switchblade Act, (Pub.L. 85-623, 72 Stat. 562, enacted on August 12, 1958, and Codified in 15 U.S.C. § 1241–1245) to any person or entity unless the sale and delivery of the knife is made in compliance with all Local, State, and Federal Laws as defined above.
By ordering an automatic knife, you recognize and acknowledge that it is your responsibility as the buyer to understand and obey local, state, and federal laws, in regard to the possession or purchase of the ordered products. By placing your order you further hereby represent and certify that your purchase of automatic opening knives from Joe Bob Outfitters meets one or more of the criteria set forth above.
Firearms can only be shipped to licensed dealers in your state of residence. For more information on ordering a firearm see the complete guide here: https://www.joeboboutfitters.com/Ordering_a_Firearm_a/240.htm
California Customer Prerequisite:
You MUST contact your dealer PRIOR to placing an order to ensure the legality of the firearm you are wanting to purchase. Any returned firearms will be assessed a 15% restocking fee.
Federal law requires that you be 21+ Years of Age to purchase a stripped lower receiver or any firearm frame. Customers aged 18-20 are welcome to purchase any complete long guns (rifles or shotguns).
As of October 1, 2018 customers from VT ordering any firearm will need to be 21+ Years of Age.
Orders returned or cancelled due to customers not meeting age requirements for purchase will be assessed a 15% restocking fee.
No sales of magazines with a capacity greater than 10 rounds to CA, CT, IL (Cook County), MA, MD, NY, VT and HI (Handguns Only). No sales of magazines with a capacity greater than 15 rounds to NJ & CO.
Orders shipping to CA, CO, CT, HI, IL (Cook County), MA, MD, NJ, NY, VT containing prohibited magazines will be canceled and a 15% Restock Fee Assessed!
|Do you ship to my country?|
|We cannot currently export outside of the USA.|
|What are my payment choices?|
|We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover. We DO NOT accept American Express or Paypal.
During the checkout process you may choose any of our current payment options and continue to place your order. Please note that we will not ship your order until we receive payment from you.
|When will my order ship and what are my shipping charges?|
|Shipping is automatically calculated prior to submitting your payment information. Simply add items to your cart and proceed to the Checkout page where you will be offered Shipping Method choices and their prices. We will ship your order shortly after we receive payment from you.|
|What is the return policy?|
|Please see our Return Policy for complete details regarding our return policy.|